Serious Insights: Top Research 2019
Here is the Top Research in 2019 from Serious Insights:
- What is the difference between Data, Information, Knowledge and Wisdom?
- Review: SanDisk iXpand™ Flash Drive
- Developing a Winning Thought Leadership Strategy
- Review: TheBrain 10
- What is an Information Worker?
- What is the Chief Knowledge Officer Job?
- Review: Rocketbook app and notebooks
- Scenario Planning: Getting to the Matrix
- How to write a good scenario planning focal question
- 12 Study Tips for Learning Business English Faster
- Review: HP EliteBook 830 G5
- Review: Denon AH-C820 Headphones
- Ten Tips for Effective Microsoft Teams Deployment
- Review: PhotoFast CR-8800 iOS Card Reader
- Quick Take Review: Monarch Series from UAG
- Quick Take Review: Native Union Drop Wireless Charger
- Don’t Deploy IoT Without Knowledge Management
- KMWorld 2018: Knowledge Management in the Age of AI, IoT and XR
- Is My Organization Ready for Knowledge Management? An Assessment Tool.
- LEGOs, Scenario Planning & Asia
Our top research in 2019 also included the overview page for our Virtual Reality Blog.
Thank you to all who read our content. We promise to keep creating high-quality strategic advice and insightful reviews in 2020.
What do our clients say?
Daniel is an extremely professional Analyst and skilled Content Writer. Expertise in multiple areas of Business and Technology with a very strong focus on Collaboration. Always a pleasure to meet with Dan. He truly does deliver.
Matthias Broner, Moxtra
Professional is what comes to mind when I think about Dan. I had the pleasure of being a vendor that collaborated with Dan on several projects. Dan was always clear in his communication and very good at managing all of the moving parts on his end. I look forward to partnering with Dan again in the future.
Alan Jung, Lionbridge
Leave a Reply