Vendor Advisory Services: Expertise and advice on-demand
Daniel W. Rasmus has offered vendor advisory services to software and hardware firms for over 30 years.
Dan knows all sides of the technology equation: analyst, vendor, and end-user. He served as VP of Collaboration and Knowledge Management Research at Forrester Research. He led marketing as CMO at GlobalEnglish. As Director of Business Insights, he ran thought leadership for Microsoft Office. At Hughes Aircraft, Dan developed the enterprise technology architecture and managed end-user computing. At Western Digital, he developed the SMART AI system for pick-and-place programming. He has also advised several start-ups and non-profits.
Let Dan and Serious Insights help your developers and marketing team create better products, improve market positioning, and craft engaging messages. We offer the following services:
- Primary and secondary research
- Product feedback
- Market positioning and messaging reviews
- Remote and on-site advisory sessions
- Thought leadership content development
- Webinar facilitation and original presentations
- Remote and in-person keynotes and conference sessions
We recommend that clients engage quarterly at $3,500 a quarter.
This level of membership includes:
- 5 hours of remote consultation per month
- Discounts on white papers, webinars, and conference presentations
- Input to our research agenda
- Posts that include briefing content, such as case studies and product releases
Other membership durations are available upon request, including monthly and yearly. Contact Serious Insights for more information on other membership plans.
Do you still have a question? Ready to become a client? Contact us today to start gaining value from a Serious Insights client relationship.