MASTER THE ART OF DISTRIBUTED WORK.
Collaboration vendors have always suggested that software will one day allow people to work from anywhere at any time.
With the recent global disruption of traditional work and the forced movement of many people to working from home, their vision has become a reality.
Unfortunately, not every organization was ready to get the most out of their remote workers. In many cases, organizations found their people were undertrained, that they had too many collaboration tools, and that issues so easily resolved with a quick meeting now require new approaches to resolution.
Collaboration Advisory Services
The Serious Insights team has been helping individuals and organizations make the most of collaboration for over 30 years. Leverage our knowledge to improve team productivity, to keep people engaged, and to reignite innovation.
Serious Insights Collaboration Advisory Services include:
- Collaboration tool rationalization and selection
- Collaboration process development and documentation
- Information architecture
- Developing distributed worker objectives
- Creating incentives and rewards for distributed workers
- Distributed worker management practices
- Unleash talent to innovate
Watch our video: Collaboration in a Time of Quarantine
Read our targeted and timely content
- The Ultimate Guide to Video Conferencing Mastery
- Ten Covid-19 Remote Work Questions: Take the Lead by Getting Answers to These Questions
- Ten Reasons a Conference Call Is Better Than a Video Conference
- Covid-19 Advisory: 14 Tips for Designing Your Work From Home (#WFH) Experience
- Avoid Microsoft Teams Front-End for Curated Microsoft SharePoint Sites
- Practice Insight: Seven Points to Negotiate for Document Collaboration
- New Report: Ten Innovations That Should Drive Collaboration Technology
- Read Dan’s quotes in 5 tips for HR: Employee communications during coronavirus outbreak at TechTarget by Pam Baker here.