Join knowledge workers all over the world in learning how to make collaboration better.
Over the last year, Serious Insights Principal Analyst Daniel W. Rasmus has worked with vendors and consumers of technology to understand why collaboration technology doesn’t provide the business value it should. This research resulted in a new report: Why Collaboration is Broken, an insightful new report that is a must read for anyone who wants to diagnose why collaboration isn’t working in your organization.
Learn Why Collaboration is Broken
In Why Collaboration is Broken you will learn:
- How a lack of work experience design just allows collaboration to happen.
- Why “The Cloud” doesn’t improve collaboration results.
- Why building work around e-mail interfaces (not e-mail itself) has thwarted innovation.
- How simple models of collaboration have led to an influx of competitors and confusion.
- Why going “mobile first” is hurting the way people work together.
- What analysts and marketers fragment when they segment markets.
- Which promised technologies could improve collaboration outcomes if only the industry would invest.
A Unique continuing research model
Although the report is complete, data is still coming in. The survey used to drive some of the report’s insights remains live. Please feel free to share this link with your customers. Updated data will be included in an updated version of this report to be published in December. Share the following link: https://www.seriousinsights.net/collaboration-survey-page/