We are grateful to our readers who trust us to advise them on their strategies, operations, and how they work through collaboration and knowledge management. This list highlights the most read research of 2020. If you missed one of the posts, just click to read.
- What is the difference between Data, Information, Knowledge and Wisdom?
- Developing a Winning Thought Leadership Strategy
- What is the Chief Knowledge Officer Job?
- What is an Information Worker?
- How to write a good scenario planning focal question
- Scenario Planning: Getting to the Matrix
- Strategy: What Nokia Needs to Do To Survive
- Ten Tips for Effective Microsoft Teams Deployment
- 12 Characteristics of Strategy: What Strategy Is and Isn’t
- Market Analysis: Why Mind Mapping is a 21st Century Necessity
- Creating a Microsoft Teams Structure
- COVID-19 and Collaboration: A Quick Start Guide to Remote Work
- Design Rules for Device Cases or How to Design the Ideal Device Case
- Management by Design
- Apple M1: A Chip That Goes Back to the Future
- Avoid Microsoft Teams Front-End for Curated Microsoft SharePoint Sites
- Don’t Deploy IoT Without Knowledge Management
- Watch New Video: Collaboration in a Time of Quarantine
- How Not to Give THAT Vendor Presentation
- Scenario Planning: How to Test Scenarios
2020 Visitors by Country
For more Serious Insights research click here.