10. The strategy on the competitors side of the fence looks just a little bit more green.
9. Obama refers to your strategy as a job creation teaching moment
8. The only values statement reads: May the hinges on our cars with acceleration issues never grow rusty.
7. James Joyce do Starts with what would
6. Letterman says, “If you keep doing Top Ten lists I’ll take some of your green.”
5. Every time you talk about product differentiation, O’Donnell yells “no, the other green.”
4. No one can figure out how to write the mission statement on a shalaylee.
3. You can’t get leprechauns to behave in the boardroom
2. It clashes with your shamrock
1. Everyone who recites it gets pinched.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day