Navigating the ethical and social impacts of VR
Last December, Dan participated in panel titled ‘Navigating the ethical and social impacts of VR’ at VRX San Fransisco. This post includes the original panel copy and list of speakers, along with the audio of the session.
Serious Insights thanks VRX for the us of this file.
- Brett Leonard, Director, The Lawnmower Man and Virtuosity Entertainment
- Daniel Rasmus, Chief Knowledge Officer, Virtual World Society
- Andrew Goldstein, CEO, Otherworld Interactive
- Barry Pousman, CEO, Variable Labs
- Panel chaired by: Taylor Freeman, CEO & Chief Evangelist, UploadVR.
Original copy: This closing session of the day will look at potential ethical and societal issues arising as VR takes hold. Focusing on both the positive and potentially negative outcomes for users, the panel will dive into what content providers and OEMs should be aware of to minimise risks and ensure rigorous standards.
During VRX, Dan wrote and published following the following blog on how to solve the VR model problem.
Leave a Reply